Ingat Sa paglilipat ng Server or Transfer Server

THINKING NEWS
0




Bug Report Format: Transfer Character (Server Change)

In the name of the game: ilwarmingll servers: eu14 Game client (Windows/Mac/Mobile): windows Issue date: 01/15/2022 - approximately between 4 and 5 in the afternoon. Ticket number: 1250107 Problem Explanation: Hello, I have a problem for 10 days and nothing has been solved.







What happens is that on 01/15/2022 I was going to change the server to eu13 and I am in eu14.

When I complete all the requirements to make the change everything is fine, but when I log back into the account the character is not in eu13 and I enter eu14 and I get the character frozen with the following message (CHARACTER IN TRANSFER. USE IT ON THE SERVER TO WHICH IT WILL BE TRANSFERRED)

If you can help me to successfully move the character to eu13 and reward me with something for the lost time I would really appreciate it. Screenshot or video if possible



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)